Things to do in Manila
Manila is a melting pot of culture, history and people in the Philippines. Today, the beautiful city of Manila has grown to be a great destination for both tourists and locals. The Hotel is a budget friendly business hotel in Manila that is the heart of everything and anything that you can do in the metro. The Oasis Park Hotel is within minutes of the top Manila destinations.
Here are just some of the great attractions around Manila that the Oasis Park Hotel recommends:
- Golf Courses â€“ "World Class" and "The Best in the Philippines" are just some of the common expressions used to describe the beautiful and challenging golf courses around Manila. The Oasis Park Hotel also hosts a Golf Tournament in Manila in which participants get to play on some of the best golf courses in the Philippines and the world.
- City of Manila tour â€“ discover all that Manila has to offer in this informative trip.
- Corregidor island tour â€“ A historic must. This island, also called "The Rock" was the focal point of the Naval defenses of the Philippines during the war. See the now silent cannons that once protected Manila Bay.(highly recommended)
- Hidden Valley Springs â€“ Nature at its best. Trek the virgin forest full of vegetation, a waterfall and natural spring pools. This is the perfect getaway from the busy streets of Manila. (you wonâ€™t regret this)
- Shopping â€“ Manila arguably has the best shopping in Asia. With all of the Malls, bargains and diverse goods, you'll never run out of things to buy.
- Villa Escudero â€“ a family Hacienda with a lake and waterfalls - a private museum. Perfect for weddings, conferences or just a place to unwind.
- Pagsanjan waterfalls â€“ ride the exciting wild rapids in native canoes!
- Taal volcano â€“ an active volcano. Enter the crater on horseback or via an invigorating trek, a day trip to Taal should be part of your itinerary whenever you are coming to visit Manila or the Philippines.
- Intramuros â€“ The ancient walled city tells more tales than a book. Intramuros is the only district of Manila where the old Spanish-era influences were retained. The Oasis Park Hotel is just 5 minutes from the historic Intramuros.
- China town â€“ Asia's best bargains. Including the best deals on gold. Located in Binondo, this community is still the authentic Chinese enclave of the Philippines.
- Malls in the Philippines â€“ Shop at the biggest malls in the Philippines and the world. You will definitely need more than a day to go through all of their stores!
- Imax - Enjoy state of the art facilities for entertainment in the latest Imax theaters in the Philippines.
- Manila Ocean Park â€“The newest oceanarium in Manila has been wowing visitors since it opened. Bigger than the Sentosa Underwater World in Singapore, the venue includes a marine-themed mall and theme park. The Oasis Park Hotel is just minutes away from the Manila Ocean Park and the hotel can set up packages for you and your family. Check out the hotel's location to see what other places you can visit when saying at the Oasis Park Hotel.
- Malacanang day tour. See how Imelda lived during the time of President Marcos and immerse yourself in the history of Philippine government.
- Firing Range â€“ let a few rounds off at a local gun club.
- Manila Bay walk â€“ take a stroll along the bay side at dusk to take in Manila's famous sunset, dining establishments and night out spots.
Manila has many more wonderful things to do during the daytime and the Manila Nightlife. Just ask for suggestions from the well-informed staff of the Hotel and they'll be more than happy to help you make arrangements. Contact Us and book a hotel room now!
Check Availability and Prices