THE OASIS PACO PARK HOTEL prides itself as being the original boutique hotel in Manila offering value for money accommodations with high quality, personalized service. It is perfect choice for business travellers and tourists seeking a serene, safe, comfortable, and budget-friendly hotel outside the crowded areas of Malate and Ermita.
Our rooms are designed in a modern, contemporary minimalist style for the comfort of discerning travellers. Each room has been individually decorated to give its own unique character and personal ambiance.
The hotel houses one of Manila’s most famous restaurants, My Kitchen at The Oasis, home of The Original. A fine crisp dough layered with a blend of 5 different cheeses and herbs with your favourite toppings – definitely a MUST try when in Manila. My Kitchen at The Oasis offers traditional family Italian cooking using only the finest local and imported ingredients.
The Oasis Paco Part Hotel is located in the heart of Manila outside the busy Ermita and Malate areas adjacent to the historic Paco Park, rumoured to be the Philippine National Hero Dr. Jose Rizal’s favorite park. This is probably why his body was interred in the park for many years before being moved to its final resting place at Luneta Park. This beautifully maintained circular park now serves as a venue for an international cultural show every Friday.
The hotel has 45 guest rooms with en suite bathrooms. Each room has complete amenities and is designed to provide a relaxing ambience with maximum comfort. Many rooms on the 2nd and 3rd Floors have hallways overlooking a swimming pool in a garden setting giving a “resort” feel to the property. The Hotel is aptly named an Oasis as the inner courtyard and pool is a sanctuary from busy Ermita which is only a few minutes away. Average Room sizes are as follows:
Standard Room 20 square meters
Superior Room 35 square meters
Deluxe Room 45 square meters
Family Room 60 square meters
- Fully air conditioned
- Flat screen Cable TV
- Mini bar
- Free Metro Manila Phones calls
- Complete bed and bath linen set-up
- Solar hot water
- Bathroom amenities
OUR RESTAURANTS AND BAR
Diners have a choice of eating in five locations being My Kitchen at The Oasis the Main Restaurant, Café Dilao, The Rizal Room, My Deli or al fresco in the courtyard by the pool.
- The main restaurant, My Kitchen at The Oasis, offers a great view of the open kitchen and The Original bakery.
- Café Dilao where we offer variety of dishes favourites from the far corners of the globe.
- The cozy My Deli, located at the lobby of the hotel, offers a selection of traditional family recipe Italian sausages and flavorful gelato.
- The Rizal Room can accommodate up to 30 persons. This private function room is ideal for private dinners and celebrations, business meetings, special gatherings or memorable events.
- The Courtyard by the Pool offers ambient evening dining and is perfect for smokers.
OUR HOTEL FACILITIES AND SERVICES
- Swimming Pool
- Private Dining Room
- In-room massage
- Luggage room and services
- Room Service (7am – 10pm)
- Daily housekeeping services
- Laundry and pressing services
- Wi-Fi in public areas
- In room massage
CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT
Check-in time is 2:00pm / Check-out time is 12:00nn